Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Mixed Media Workshop!!!!! A Very Merry Christmas

Hello Hello everyone! 
Goodness i am pumped with excitement to share this with you all!
Me and  5 of the BEST mixed media gals in the biz have a 
workshop for your Christmas Decor needs! 
A Very Merry Christmas Workshop! 
6 Jam packed classes from each of us full of techniques and ideas. 
Lifetime access, Bonus videos perhaps? The list goes on
Check out the link below to see all the nitty gritty! 
I hope you will all join us! Grab your seat now! 

Here is my project that I will take you through , step by step!
Lots of fun!












So as you can see, techniques galore! The price is seriously unbeatable! 
I so hope to see you all join! hugs and love to you all! 
xoxoxo
Miranda <3

1 comment:

  1. Miranda, I swear, each and every project you do are my favorites ;) I love this idea, kind of inspired to creat a stack of altered books for everyday display. LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete