Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Altered Choo Choo Train Party Decor and BAP for Prima

post signatureNow that I am playing catch up! I wanted to share a few more projects for Prima 
I have created the last few weeks!This choo choo train is one of my all time fave projects! I just used kids building blocks as my base. So fun to make!
I used so much supplies from Prima I cannot keep up lol. I also did  a Ustream on Live
With Prima showing how to do some of the carts, in case you missed it all the shows are recorded! 






Next up i have ...... a layout..... gasp! LOL! i do not do layouts very often, I just leave that to the
experts ! I have never been very good at them lol. But i had to try my hand at the gorgeous BAP this month created by Riikka. Hop over to the Prima Blog and participate with the BAP and PPP challenges! they are always amazingly inspiring! Hugs!




2 comments: