Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Mixed Media Baby 2 Bride Gift Bag and Card Tutorial

Hello lovelies! The Graphic 45 DT had the wonderful job of creating a gift bag and matching card accompanied with a tutorial! This is my contribution. It's awesome to see how differently 
we all interpreted this assignment. I wanted a soft mixed media feel. 
It was so fun creating this using Graphic 45’s Tag Album Staples and the Deluxe Collectors Collection Baby 2 Bride! So easy to do, follow along with my tutorial and I hope you will give it a try! These are going to hold special gifts and sentiments for my loved ones. Hugs!






Supply List
Baby 2 Bride Deluxe Collectors Edition
Matching Chipboards
Graphic 45 Staples
Regular Tag Album Ivory
Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Keys
Antique Metal Door Pull
Ornate Metal Label Holder
Spellbinders Dies
Wax Sealing Kits
Stamps
Inks
Gesso
Trims
Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment