Sunday, October 27, 2013

Ingvild Bolme "BOO" Skeleton

Hiya talented peeps! Here today with another share for the Ingvild Bolme DT! I had a blast with this one ( i say that a lot, but this one i relaly really had a blast lol). I started out with this skeleton ( check out the full tutorial on how i altered her/him hehe ), then added the letters to give him a home! Who says Halloween has to be a certain color family? I used lots of Ingvild's amazing products! I can't get enough of this vintage pipes and faucets! amazing! I used them for the bones on my skeleton!






5 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow kann ich da nur sagen!!! Eine tolle Idee, tolles Material, super schön gestaltet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find your ideas? While you are sleeping? I need to borrow your pillow to fill in my head with your creative mind, he-he

    ReplyDelete