Monday, May 20, 2013

Hope Chest Layout

Hey everyone! I wanted to share my very last project as a Swirlydoos designer. I have loved being on this team, and i hope when life slows down i can join back up with them! I created this layout using the May kit and the sketch this month. I have a full video tutorial. Ya know i was on the fence about this Hope Chest paper, but i have truly fallen in love with it! I used this old (slightly embarrassing ) picture of my sisters, my father, and me. I was just a wee thing hehe! Hope you all like it!
 






3 comments:

  1. Oh my stars, this is just heavenly. I love everything about it ( especially the photo!! ) You did such a fabulous job! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page!It's perfect!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE how you did this layout, Miranda. You definitely gave me some inspiration, and I created an altered frame using some of your ideas and the PP Hope Chest paper. Please visit me and check it out.
    Big hugs!
    http://handstoworkhearttolove.blogspot.com/2013/06/an-altered-frame.html

    ReplyDelete